In celebration of International Women’s Day (March 8) and Women’s History Month, the Transamerica Center for Retirement Research developed a new resource, the “Five Fundamentals for Retirement Readiness,” which include everyday steps that can empower women to build long-term financial security and sustain healthy aging.
The 5 Fundamentals include:
- Start saving early and save habitually;
- Develop a written retirement strategy;
- Create a backup plan for unforeseen events;
- Adopt a healthy lifestyle; and
- Embrace lifelong learning.
Get more information on the Transamerica Center for Retirement Research web site.
You can also access podcasts presented on a range of aging topics on the same site.